As a writer and software developer, I’m always looking for tools that make my job easier. You will be surprised that the writing did not work. Keeping track of contacts within the industry is a task. The other is shopping in new markets to sell his articles and book ideas. I also need to know how much I spend on paper, mail, luggage, computer equipment, and travel expenses for meetings, conferences, etc. Then keep track of assignments, deadlines and submissions. And in those few moments when I get creative, I express my ideas about new ideas, stories and books. Somehow, I actually get time to write.
With so much to keep track of, I knew I needed a way to keep an eye on everything. First I tried a collection of spreadsheets, contact managers, accounting software, and lots of colorful sticky notes in my office. Then the programmer in me decided that now is the time to come up with something that will do all this work for me. There was already something to see when I started my search – by comparison when I stumble again! (http://www.write-again.com(Smodey Enterprises)http://www.asmoday.com). I was amazed at the list of features of this amazing product. I was so impressed with the free trial version that I turned around and bought the full version the next day.
Rewrite! A gem of a quest for anyone who is involved with writing. Smoothie rewrote! Writing tool. I call him Ultimate Writer’s Business Manager! Just take a look at these features and you’ll see why I call it:
* A Marketing and Contact Manager – which is the core of Rewrite! It provides the ability to track any potential and established market for the author’s products. You can find information about any type of target market, such as market guidelines, salary rates, acceptable word count, market type (articles, electronic, books, fiction, non-fiction) Etc.), contact information, website links, how the product is accepted (email, mail, etc.), market types and much more. And a big plus with me is the wide range of notes.
* A Project Manager – This is where I want to put all my ideas, work in progress, and complete projects. It shows the type of project, word count, start and completion dates, ratings, notes, and ability to link documents to the project. When a project is presented in a specific market, it appears at the bottom of the project details window. I especially like the Overview window which offers an overview of all the activities associated with this project. Another great feature is the ability to rewrite! Suggest open markets in which a project can be presented.
* Submission Manager – It’s Money! From here, I know which projects have been submitted and where. If it weren’t for this module I would be lost! At a glance, I can see the status of all my proposed projects. It also helps me decide who I need to contact to try and move a project forward.
* Time planner. This module is great for keeping track of these submission dates. The ability to assign tasks to specific projects is a big help not to be aware of what is needed.
* Financial Manager – Love / Hate Module I don’t know of any writer who likes to keep an eye on his finances. Considering all these receipts, this can be a lot of work. Being a Financial Manager as Part of Rewrite! There is a movement towards tracing the expenses and income associated with writing. Although it lacks many of the features of a fully developed financial package, it does provide enough to take good care of what’s going on. Which, in my opinion, is better than confusing many features.
* Submission Status Report – This module is quite useful for quickly exploring the status of all submissions, including those that have been rejected. I especially want to be able to double-click to submit a report and that takes me to the submission manager’s details.
* Market Affiliation Report – Although minimal in features, this report provides a quick overview of the proposed, non-existent, accepted, never accepted, and proposed projects listing used and unused markets. My expectation from this report was to help them sort out their plans and see for themselves what market they are eligible for. However, this feature is available in the Project Manager.
Rewrite! Util also provides a utility to back up all your data, and convert any information in CSV files to other applications (such as MS Office, OpenOffice, etc.). Also provides capacity.
Rewrite Software Development ART! Not only the extensive functionality provided in a single package, but also the ease of use of this application. I was only able to use all the rewrite features! Take a look at the extensive help online without opening a manual. I was also impressed to rewrite the user interface! Not what you call a standard Windows interface. Which is fine Rewrite, instead of the toolbar! Provides a row of large buttons. Which means there’s no confusion in the small graphic icon images. The product is very intuitive and allows me to focus on running the writing business and not have to be a tech wizard to use it. Another reason for the ART of Software Development Award for this amazing product is the response of SMODE Enterprises in providing support and answers to my email inquiries.
Sometimes I get into a weird conflict with screen refreshing or a list box or a list box that doesn’t go away completely. And I’m sure some of them are related to the vapor database development tools that Asmoday is rewriting! On the one hand, there is no other software application that has taken care of all these aspects of my written business. I highly recommend rewriting! For any beginner, independent, or professional writer. Rewrite! Reduces the amount of work involved in the writing business. Reasonable price of entry l. It’s worth it.
Rewrite! Available in Light (Donation), Standard (US 34 34.95), and Professional (US 49 49.95). A trial version is also available to test before purchasing. You can contact Asmoday Enterprises and download Rewrite! From http://www.write-again.com