Code-19 The epidemic has forced many businesses to close. Home stay orders are being issued to government leaders and the government is gradually reopening, limiting consumer sizes to 25%, 50% and 75% to protect the health of our community. How can you guide in a constantly changing environment? How do you motivate employees and simultaneously find the next product to keep the door open? In such an uncertain future and how to make your management style an effective guide to employees who ‘work less’.
My suggestion is to send a survey of what features they want to see in the CEO (then promise to do everything possible to live up to those expectations).
Leaders need to be coached, because no one can be the best without constructive feedback, testing questions and active education. Be honest and positive in all communication.
Find opportunities to improve
- What’s new
- what’s next?
- What is better, not only for yourself but also for those around you?
- Find an important goal to deal with your difficult and difficult tasks.
Who are you and what are your values (then you voice those values)
The leader must affirm the group’s shared values.
Influence shared vision
- Imagine the future by enabling imagination, interest and possibilities
- Add others to the common ideology by appealing to common aspirations
- Imagine the possibilities
- Find a common goal
Leaders who focus on the future are more likely to attract followers
- Read trends
- Listening to podcasts
- Watching documentaries
People have great respect for leaders who regularly talk about the ‘why’ of work and not just the ‘what’ of work.
Those who are leaders want to do something important, to do something that no one has achieved yet.
- Cross-training employees about each other’s roles / responsibilities
- To monitor
- ‘How can I help you?’ … walking 30 minutes a week
- Presenting responsibilities
- Brown Bag Lunch (Training)
- Praise and work for more than normal day activities
Sending them seminars
Have them give presentations
Quarterly Corporate Town Hall Meetings (Teleconference)
Weekly Outstanding Actors Identification
- Running here and there
- ‘Visible’ should be based on performance (daily if outstanding)
- Monthly Meetings (Get to know your actors)
Social media interaction with users
- Do you have scalable website (WordPress)
- Do you have LinkedIn profiles about employees and products?
- Involve customer markets about current events
- Weibo (China)
Eventually, some business owners will make the necessary changes to keep going and some will sink. Visiting rough water requires team effort, innovation and commitment to move it forward !!!!
As a business leader, your job is to communicate with honesty and positivity to build trust in customers, employees and shareholders.